Benefits Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Benefits Specialist

Benefits Specialist Interview Questions

Benefits specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is something that really bothers you?

3 Answers

I gave my answer about "inequity among peers" but that seemed to bother the interviewer!

I had a similar reaction! I brought up that I didn't enjoy office politics and that one of my major work standards is that within the company one should row into the same direction, external competition as long as one doesn't overlook the need for collaboration, co-creation and strategic alliances. I feel these are similar categories as they don't seem to enjoy discussions of their "equality" approaches and prefer arrogance and pushy internal competition from the impression of my interview. I didn't perceive them that way b4hand. Very much changed my mind though. (Plus: EOE and their lack thereof is an issue over here in Europe at least in the press.)

"external competition is OK" that should have read...

Please describe a time when you were faced with a tough decision and you decided to not take action.

1 Answer

No questions were asked in person

1 Answer

Tell me about yourself. (Oh, how I hate this question!)

1 Answer

What do you do when you are not able to meet a deadline

1 Answer

What is difficult working in a group.

1 Answer

My 2nd round of the interview was with the woman I would be reporting directly to. She looked me square in the eye and asked me if I had a spouse, any children, and if I planned on having any children.

scenario questions

1 Answer

Do you have any references you can share with us

110 of 457 Interview Questions