Assistant Manager Interview Questions in Bengaluru | Glassdoor

Assistant Manager Interview Questions in Bengaluru

"Assistant managers are needed in every industry to provide leadership and management support. Employers are looking for candidates with strong teamwork and organizational skills. In an interview, be ready to discuss your leadership experience, conflict management abilities, and knowledge of the industry for which you are applying."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

why current can't transmitt as wave?

3 Answers

No,it is impossible

because current requires a conducting medium to flow. Now if it is to be transmitted as wave, it has to pass through air, which is an insulator. It may be possible if we use a much higher electrical energy source to ionize air and let current pass through....but that is practically not possible.

as current is a good good conductor of eletricity and air is a poor conductor of eletricity so we can't transmitte current as a wave

More over technical questins felt difficulty apart from that everything was fine

2 Answers

Reaction if the company terminated for no reason

2 Answers

they will ask your personal past experience and the motto of joining banking industry.sometimes about ICICI BANK and present scenarios.

2 Answers

What will you do if you ever find that your senior is doing a mistake and he is not listening to your suggestions?? will you complain about him to higher management?

2 Answers

Do you have knowledge about cash management,

1 Answer

Are you willing to work in shifts?

2 Answers

Do u use normal sim or any other sim for this tab!!! Lol! ( as I was carrying Tab)

1 Answer

I was asked to tell my 5 strengths with example.

Related to work experience