Assistant Manager Interview Questions in Bengaluru | Glassdoor

Assistant Manager Interview Questions in Bengaluru

"Assistant managers are needed in every industry to provide leadership and management support. Employers are looking for candidates with strong teamwork and organizational skills. In an interview, be ready to discuss your leadership experience, conflict management abilities, and knowledge of the industry for which you are applying."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

More over technical questins felt difficulty apart from that everything was fine

What ever but give 100% on it

“relaxed working environment” Current Credit Analyst in Minneapolis, MN – Reviewed 5 days ago Pros – there are a lot of smart people in the bank while smart people are quite willing to help others. working here is quite relaxed and happy experience. great work and life balance. super job security here. Cons – health benefits are really bad. Other employee benefits are very limited. compensation is lower than other competitors.

Reaction if the company terminated for no reason

2 Answers

why current can't transmitt as wave?

3 Answers

What will you do if you ever find that your senior is doing a mistake and he is not listening to your suggestions?? will you complain about him to higher management?

2 Answers

they will ask your personal past experience and the motto of joining banking industry.sometimes about ICICI BANK and present scenarios.

2 Answers

As i was recently married that time they asked me if i have any plans for the family and he said you won't be able to get maternity leave before 6 months

Why banking and not IT?

Related to work experience

1 Answer

To list all the types of reports I have had to work on in my past roles

1 Answer

why do you want to join us?

110 of 297 Interview Questions