Business Analyst Interview Questions in Bentonville, AR | Glassdoor
Business Analyst Interview Questions in Bentonville, AR

Business Analyst Interview Questions in Bentonville, AR

When interviewing a candidate for a business analyst role, employers are looking to assess your analytical problem-solving skills as well as your communication and collaboration skills. Be prepared to analyze a business case study and answer behavioral questions that often test your ability to handle challenging stakeholders or tight deadlines. Business analysts must also be creative thinkers, so expect to tackle a few unusual brainteasers that are designed to see how well you can think through a complex problem.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why would you be qualified for this position given your lack of work history? (I was as a volunteer who built successful non-profit organizations from the ground up for nearly 20 years in the same industry as the one that I would be covering for them. It had the feel of an age-related question, especially since some of the other recent hires were right out of a master's program with little to no experience, while my master's degree was 25 years old.)

1 Answer

This was a disappointing question that left me with the impression that having founded and run highly successful and honored non-profits over the course of two decades was not of much value because I hadn't drawn a salary -- the interviewer didn't consider it as real work.

Are you familiar with Microsoft Visio

Years of experience

1 Answer

How many sewer covers are there in Manhattan

Tell me about yourself

1 Answer

Describe a time you went over and beyond for a customer

Typical behavioral questions, a few technical questions involving Excel and Access.