Project Manager Interview Questions in Bentonville, AR | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Project Manager

Project Manager Interview Questions in Bentonville, AR

As a project manager, it is your job to oversee the creation and execution of company projects and ensure that all team members stay on track to meet deadlines. Expect interview questions that will assess your ability to lead a group and communicate effectively to members with different roles and varying concerns. As the scope, schedule, and cost of a project can change frequently, the interviewer may ask you to role-play a few scenarios in which a project deadline changes or several group members leave the company.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you use Retrograde?

1 Answer

I had to say no...did not know what that was.

Tell us about yourself

1 Answer

Describe a time when a co-worker or direct report acted inappropriately and how did you respond?

Tell me about a time that you had a tough choice to make? Outcome?

How I would handle a situation where I was working on a deadline, interrupted and asked to participate in another task. How would I handle it.

Tell us why we should hire you.....

1 Answer

Other situational questions based on customer service

1 Answer

Tell us a time when you had a deadline and you did not make it.

Behavior based interviews. Tell us of a time you had a difficult situation/conflict with a manager and how did you approach it?

They asked me to expound on accomplishments I listed on my resume. They also asked how I would contribute to the company and my direct team and position.