best buy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Companies matching "best buy"

Best Buy Interviews

2 Interviews

3.5 Difficult

best buy Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If both a taxi and a limo were priced the exact same, which one would you choose?

14 Answers

What is a goal you have set for yourself that you didn't accomplish and how did it make you feel?

This is an easy one. They're looking for the answer that you'd choose the "Best Buy". It depends on the value of the deal. If both the taxi and limo are priced the same cheaply, I'd take the taxi because the limo is probably pretty trashy. If both the taxi and limo are priced the same expensively, I'd choose the limo because that is one overpriced taxi.

wildfire assumes just because something is priced cheaply it's of inherent inferiority. I don't think this is what Best Buy (or any company that is price competitive) would want to hear. Simply choose the limo because it's a better value. You get more for your money.

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

What is an obstacle you overcame?

8 Answers

True or false: people do lots of annoying things.

6 Answers

If someone stole something (either an employee or a customer), what would you do?

5 Answers

If you were a character on a tv show, which character would you be and why?

Sell me this pen.....

3 Answers

What is an appropriate tactic when selling a product to a customer... something along those lines

5 Answers

Are you comfortable working as a team?

4 Answers

Explain the perfect manager in your opinion.

4 Answers

If an elderly lady was upset that her computer was infected with a virus, what would you tell her?

3 Answers