Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Bethesda, MD | Glassdoor
Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Bethesda, MD

Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Bethesda, MD

Executives count on administrative assistants to keep busy schedules and company activities as clear and easy-to-navigate as possible. Expect questions about your organizational, time management, and communication skills. Many of these questions will be story-based, so come ready to explain a time when you successfully juggled multiple deadlines or were able to handle difficult customers at the front desk. Though these interviews focus primarily on soft skills, you may be asked to answer a question about your ability to use basic administrative software.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What has been your most challenging experience, either personal or professional

1 Answer

My jaw was broken with irreparable damage, which has altered my appearance significantly, especially my smile. I am undergoing surgeries to make the corrections, Adjusting to the "after" of this experience has made me a stronger person.

Are you the kind of person who is flexible, and are you willing to help with any task that is requested?

1 Answer

Questions were run-of-the-mill .... if you've ever been on an interview you know it. Strengths and weaknesses, etc.