Biller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Biller Interview Questions

Biller interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Experiences

My last job

Did I have a criminal background. We started off with my 30 second interview and why I felt I was the perfect candidate for the position. I explained with my knowledge, experiences, diversity, innovative skills I would do a great job and they don't need to look any further. they called me on Good Friday. Made me an offer I accepted immediately because I really wanted to work for them at Behavioral Health Associates.

1 Answer

My experience and what certifications I had. She also asked about me and what I felt about the opportunity

1 Answer

What would you do if you had a disagreement with a co-worker.?

1 Answer

Nothing hard to answer so don't fret over the unknown. The management who hires is so completely incompetent that they would not even be clever enough to ask you a difficult question. If by some miracle they were told to ask you a specific question, no worries - they would not know what the correct answer even was.

When can you star?

1 Answer

Standard corporate questions. What are your strengths, weaknesses, teamwork acceptability, working on your own, able to make decisions.

Microsoft excel experience?

1 Answer

Why I chose my degree? weeknesses and strength questions. Where I See yourself in 5 years.

1 Answer

How many years of medical claims processing and collections did I have?

110 of 114 Interview Questions