Billing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Billing Interview Questions

Billing interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What has been your past experience with difficult people?

1 Answer

Remain calm and try to gauge the situation, always pointing out you're willing to help but not to the point where you jeopardize your other tasks. If they prove to be too difficult, then seek advice from higher.

How would you handle an irate customer if there therapy wasn't going well or their insurance information was incorrect according to their plan?

1 Answer

Please tell me about a time where you had a problem with a coworker in the workplace and how you handled it?

1 Answer

She wanted to know about my experience with medical billing.

1 Answer

The employee gave the background about the position and the all important how the position came about which one can interpret different ways. After that came the normal starting question, talk about your background. The interview questions were based on experience so not difficult to answer if one has the experience. There where agreeable Reporting 101 comments that were stated with some observances that I saw right away when I walked in the door. The questions seem to follow a guideline and to Periscopes credit without the physical papers like at other places I interviewed. A more common question from employers, what interested you about the position? Have you trained someone before in a reporting capacity? One person mostly lead the interview followed by questions from the executive and a third who chimed in once in awhile though seemed to be multitasking because he was mostly focused on the his laptop. The end was normal with any questions I have about the position/company.

2 Answers

What are three things you are looking for in your next job?

1 Answer

Why should I hire you above all the candidates that have applied?

1 Answer

Explain a difficult situation in a previous job & how you handled it? Do you plan on staying in this position or do you plan on advancing...(asked by every group of Managers). Where do you see your self in 5 years? What do you know about Auto Owners?

1 Answer

They already know your experience at this point. If you get an interview, its more about if you are a fit with the people you will be working with

1 Answer

Why do you want to work here at labcorp

110 of 869 Interview Questions