Billing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Billing

Billing Interview Questions

1,301

Billing interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What has been your past experience with difficult people?

1 Answer

Remain calm and try to gauge the situation, always pointing out you're willing to help but not to the point where you jeopardize your other tasks. If they prove to be too difficult, then seek advice from higher.

Please tell me about a time where you had a problem with a coworker in the workplace and how you handled it?

1 Answer

How would you handle an irate customer if there therapy wasn't going well or their insurance information was incorrect according to their plan?

2 Answers

She wanted to know about my experience with medical billing.

1 Answer

The employee gave the background about the position and the all important how the position came about which one can interpret different ways. After that came the normal starting question, talk about your background. The interview questions were based on experience so not difficult to answer if one has the experience. There where agreeable Reporting 101 comments that were stated with some observances that I saw right away when I walked in the door. The questions seem to follow a guideline and to Periscopes credit without the physical papers like at other places I interviewed. A more common question from employers, what interested you about the position? Have you trained someone before in a reporting capacity? One person mostly lead the interview followed by questions from the executive and a third who chimed in once in awhile though seemed to be multitasking because he was mostly focused on the his laptop. The end was normal with any questions I have about the position/company.

2 Answers

The one question that stumped me and I had trouble answering was whether or not I would be ok with mandatory prayer and scripture reading in the mornings. I have never been asked such a thing and having worked in corporate America, I have been a believer in keeping religion at home. I didn't really know who to answer that.

2 Answers

Would I have a problem with not being able to speak with other employees in my department?

1 Answer

What 3 things do you look for in a company?

1 Answer

What do you know about Five Brothers?

What did I do on my last job. Am I willing to work other jobs