Billing Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Billing Supervisor Interview Questions

Billing supervisor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What was my management style and have I handled large staffs before? Plus there were a few "bad apples" in the group that should be weeded out was that a problem?

1 Answer

Fair and firm and loyal to the management of the company. A strict P&P manager who goes by the book but is able to not just be black and white in thought of need be. Handling "bad apples" not a worry or concern they either do the job the way we want them to or things will have to change. Have no problem being hard on anyone needing such.

Tell me about your career?

1 Answer

How would I handle a problematic employee or someone that needs to be retrained over and over?

1 Answer

After accepting the position and working there for nearly 2 years, I was asked to interview other new candidates for the department.

1 Answer

As the center you are at has a different style of operation then we do, how do you plan on adapting to our way of doing things?

It was unexpected that there were no traditional interview questions. It was very informal and simply consisted of asking me to confirm my resume data.

What steps do I take on handling accounts receivable/collections.

1 Answer

They asked about experience and were very persistent about contacting previous employers. Asked for several different previous employer references.

1 Answer

Do you have experience with prior authorizations and appeals?

Do you have managerial skills and if so, how long?

110 of 29 Interview Questions