Biomedical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Biomedical Engineer Interview Questions

Biomedical engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you had turned your cell phone to silent, and it rang really loudly despite it being on silent, what would you tell me?

49 Answers

i have a phone too

Who's phone was that?

I would tell you nothing because I should have turned it off during our meeting.

Why did you apply to this job?

1 Answer

There was no difficult interview questions.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for the FDA?

1 Answer

I took a test on engineering principals

1 Answer

Why should I give you this job?

1 Answer

Before the on site interview started, the HR representative was insistent of me disclosing a previous salary and desired salary. I felt this to be rather pushy. I didn't encounter any questions during the actual interview that were too difficult. Much of the time was spent with the candidate asking interviewers about work-life balance, management structure, etc. One or two interviewers asked me about their products' limitations which I knew about from some previous online research. They also asked "why Medtronic?"

Have I had am experience this the Alaris fusion pumps

1 Answer

Typical questions, not a whole lot of technical questions.

During the HR interview the questions focused on communication and working with diverse groups. The technical interview focused on how you learn new skills and whether or not you are familiar with specific technologies associated with potential projects. None of the technical interviewers ended up being at my final client site.

110 of 59 Interview Questions