Biomedical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Biomedical Engineer Interview Questions

Biomedical engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

If you had turned your cell phone to silent, and it rang really loudly despite it being on silent, what would you tell me?

49 Answers

i have a phone too

Who's phone was that?

I would tell you nothing because I should have turned it off during our meeting.

Before the on site interview started, the HR representative was insistent of me disclosing a previous salary and desired salary. I felt this to be rather pushy. I didn't encounter any questions during the actual interview that were too difficult. Much of the time was spent with the candidate asking interviewers about work-life balance, management structure, etc. One or two interviewers asked me about their products' limitations which I knew about from some previous online research. They also asked "why Medtronic?"

1 Answer

I took a test on engineering principals

1 Answer

There was no difficult interview questions.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for the FDA?

1 Answer

Why did you apply to this job?

1 Answer

Why should I give you this job?

1 Answer

How do you face difficult engineering problems? Greatest weakness? Describe a time where you solved a difficult engineering problem? - Assessment test given reviewing programming and biomedical/biology background.

What do you expect of this role?

1 Answer

Tell me something about yourself which is not on your resume. Explain the functioning principle of a FET transistor.

110 of 40 Interview Questions