BOA Branch Office Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BOA Branch Office Administrator Interview Questions

BOA branch office administrator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

It was a pleasant interview. I do remember being asked to recall an uncomfortable situation with a previous employer and relate how I dealt with it. I did so, and the FA seemed to be satisfied with my answer. Basically, the work is not that hard, especially if you know anything about the financial markets (stocks, bonds, mutual funds, etc). You need to be detail-oriented so that you stay on top of everything, and you should have a good personality and certainly a professional appearance because you will be dealing with clients. It is important that the clients like you and trust you, because they are the reason we come to work every day. With any luck, you will develop warm relationships with many of those clients. You are the face of the office, the first person they talk to when they call and the first person they see when they come in. You can make a real difference in how they perceive their EJ relationship. So the interviewer will be looking for someone who can make that good first impression and make clients feel welcome.

1 Answer

The application/interview process may seem long. They do a very complete background check, I believe. But it will be worth it in the end if you get the job!

Describe a stressful situation that had dependant variables and how did you handle it.

1 Answer

How do you handle disgruntled or difficult people? What are your strengths and weaknesses. Describe a situation at work where you found a problem caused by you, or someone else and what did you do to, if anything, to rectify it.

Please share a time when you were given a task to do, but you did not have everything you needed to do it. How did you handle it and what was the outcome?

Tell me about a time you have a disagreement with a supervisor and how you handled it.

Tell me about a time you had two projects due at the same time and you handled them.

How do you hold yourself accountable for your actions?

Give an example of a chaotic situation and what did I do to help fix it.

One questions asked was, "Describe your job search process. Why are you interested in being a branch office administrator?" Another question was, "Describe a time when you had to plan an event and had limited time and resources. What unplanned situations arose, and how did you address them?"

110 of 74 Interview Questions