Bodily Injury Adjuster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bodily Injury Adjuster Interview Questions

Bodily injury adjuster interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How I handled difficult customers (internally and externally)

Tell us about a time when you had to deal with an unhappy claimant who refused to listen to the rationale behind your offer.

Typical interview questions like "describe a moment where you gave great customer service", "what is your biggest weakness", and "how would your co-workers describe you". Nothing too incredibly creative. I interviewed twice in person with two people interviewing at the same time. They would take turns asking questions. They also asked the "intersection question" which is specific to the auto role. You tell them what kind of questions you would ask to insureds and claimants who were involved in accidents occurring in an intersection. This is used to gauge your thought process.

Describe a time in which you needed to gather information and present a project that that required extensive investigation and out of your comfort zone?

How to handle customers in a stressful situations and resolve customer issues with the claims process

I was asked so many questions around claim handling and STAR like questions. Overall, they were typical interview questions.

Discuss a time you dealt with a difficult customer

What does good customer service mean to you?

110 of 27 Interview Questions