Account Manager Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

Account Manager Interview Questions in Boston, MA

"When interviewing for an account owner position, be prepared to speak to your skills in communications, marketing, and client relations. Employers will be interested in your ability to create long lasting relationships with clients and generate sales for a portfolio of accounts. Your interviewer may test your abilities with a role play question, so be prepared to give a mock sales pitch to a difficult client."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

"How do you translate benefits into a dollar value that might mean something to the customer?

3 Answers

Benefits are translated to dollars and part of an overall business case, clients do not buy benefits, even if on the surface they solve a solution, there must be hard ROI.

Once you get them locked in to your technology, simply raise the price. The client can't go anywhere else, so you can squeeze them all you want. They don't have to pay acccount managers much because they don't have to do anything but keep jacking up the price.

Wondering if anyone tried using Rooftop Slushie? Seems like you can ask questions and get answers from Oracle employees. https://wwww.rooftopslushie.com

What makes you better than the 6 other candidates we're interviewing?

3 Answers

Past job experience.

1 Answer

Make sure to have a solid understanding of the industry.

1 Answer

Why did you leave your previous position

1 Answer

Do I love to win or hate to lose

1 Answer

Tell me a situation that a outside sales rep was unhappy with a meeting you sent them too and how it was resolved.

1 Answer

How do you prioritize which clients of yours you spend most of your time helping, and what do you do to keep them happy?

1 Answer

Tell me about yourself and why the role you are applying for?

1 Answer

It was more conversational, but one of the questions asked was what motivates me.

110 of 534 Interview Questions