Assistant Manager Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

Assistant Manager Interview Questions in Boston, MA

"Assistant managers are needed in every industry to provide leadership and management support. Employers are looking for candidates with strong teamwork and organizational skills. In an interview, be ready to discuss your leadership experience, conflict management abilities, and knowledge of the industry for which you are applying."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you feel about manageing a team of experienced jewelry sales people with more years of experience in the business?

1 Answer

I look forward to working together to share our skills and learn from eachother. I enjoy working with diverse teams that can offer experience.

Tell me a little about yourself

2 Answers

How would you handle a difficult situation in which you have to coach an associate on something they did wrong?

1 Answer

Do you have experience with visual merchandising?

Asked for a 4 interview same questions over and over ridiculous

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in five years?

1 Answer

I WAS FLOORED BY THE QUESTIONS HE ASKED ME. Where do you live? Do you drive? Where do your parents live? Are you living with your parents right now? Do you have roommates? Do you live with your roommates? What do you do on your time off? What do your parents do for a living? Where does your mom work? Where does your father work?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for the gap

1 Answer

What is your favorite part of being in the horse industry?

1 Answer

how long hae you worked for cvs

110 of 199 Interview Questions