Business Analyst Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor
Business Analyst Interview Questions in Boston, MA

Business Analyst Interview Questions in Boston, MA

When interviewing a candidate for a business analyst role, employers are looking to assess your analytical problem-solving skills as well as your communication and collaboration skills. Be prepared to analyze a business case study and answer behavioral questions that often test your ability to handle challenging stakeholders or tight deadlines. Business analysts must also be creative thinkers, so expect to tackle a few unusual brainteasers that are designed to see how well you can think through a complex problem.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Wha bothers you about the government.

1 Answer

How will you manage a difficult client ?

2 Answers

I would say, I was asked three very unexpected questions : A Business Systems Analyst Manager asked me 1) to calculate variation margin on a futures position

1 Answer

2) Difference between Floating rate and a Variable rate ( This question and the answer from him did not make sense to me)

2 Answers

Another surprise was from CIO - The very first question from him was "what is so tough about fixed income?". I was not expecting such a question from a Senior Vice President.

1 Answer

Describe a situation in which you were faced with a difficult problem and how did you solve it.

1 Answer

So, Tell me about yourself.

Questions on technical skills

1 Answer

Didn't find any difficulty in interview. All were related to domain. Anyone with good domain experience can crack easily.

1 Answer

Tell me what you know abt Enernoc and the name of products and what do the products do ? What solutions do we provide ?