Business Analyst Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor
Business Analyst Interview Questions in Boston, MA

Business Analyst Interview Questions in Boston, MA

When interviewing a candidate for a business analyst role, employers are looking to assess your analytical problem-solving skills as well as your communication and collaboration skills. Be prepared to analyze a business case study and answer behavioral questions that often test your ability to handle challenging stakeholders or tight deadlines. Business analysts must also be creative thinkers, so expect to tackle a few unusual brainteasers that are designed to see how well you can think through a complex problem.

Top Interview Questions

1. Why Wayfair? 2. Tell me about a time when you had to solve a conflict

I was asked about my past work experience, how skilled I am on the technologies that I would work on.

How experienced are you working with cross-functional teams?

If you are in a race, and you pass the person in 2nd, what place are you in? If you give your friend half of your money from your wallet, and he spends $5, and has $10 leftover, how much did you have to begin with?

How do you handle conflicting priorities? If you have multiple projects due at the same time, how would you go about managing expectations and ultimately completing both items?

Why Enel X? Why enter the energy sector?

1 Answer

How would you go about optimizing reporting for data?

What is the most challenging problem that you have worked on and solved?

110 of 467 Interview Questions