Business Intelligence Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

Business Intelligence Interview Questions in Boston, MA

Business intelligence interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What's your favorite word in the English Language?

1 Answer

She was not prepared. She was skimming my resume for the first time and except Tableau skill she had nothing to ask.

If a baseball and a bat cost $1.10 together, and the bat costs $1.00 more than the ball, how much does the ball cost?

3 Answers

With some given info on how Google ads work: If Wayfair had X amount of revenue in 2013 and then in 2014 saw a drop, how would you go about finding the reasoning for this? (more or less the type of question)

First is a 9-step pseudo code, but I think that is not a coding test, but a math test! The interviewer just asked you why they are doing this step, what does this or that formula mean. Second, very stupid! Just show you the entire process of their their marketing and asked you how to generate a metrics of how to evaluate their marketing performance. Then followed by a math test. Unfortunately, the interviewer didn't make himself clear, when you asked, he just thought you were asking for clue?! Third one is a general behavioral test. No coding at all. Just describe your most recent project.

Conversion rate calculation, Behavioral, Presentation, Making sense of a model

1 hr presentation based on data and ambiguous “tell us trends and long term engagement strategies”

1 Answer

On technical interview, he asked me what platforms I was working on to do my projects. They won't inform you if you are not selected to the next round, even if you email them to ask.