Consultant Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

Consultant Interview Questions in Boston, MA

1,061

Consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Estimate how many windows are in New York

34 Answers

Divide and conquer. I may not know the answer to the question, but I can determine the answer because I can approximate two supportnig questions: * How many people are in New York (City or State, btw) * How many windows, on average, does each person have (home, car, work, shopping center, ....) I'll say 10M in NYC and 10 windows per person so my answer is 100M windows in NYC.

10 windows per person?!?! I want to see what apartment you're living in!!

he said 10 windows per person total (including car, home etc). 10 makes good sense. However, i do believe you'll have to go deeper than that. i.e- calculate that, add businesses, shopping centres, cabs and passing cars etc.

How many baseball's can you fit on a 747?

4 Answers

How many people can you fit into texas?

5 Answers

An insurance company only makes a payout when damage is above 1000. Only 50% of the damage above 1000, including the 1000 is paid out. If the payout was 1250, what was the damage?

4 Answers

If the lights were turned off and you had to reach into a drawer that had 10 white socks and 10 black socks how many would you have to pull out to guarantee that you had a matching pair?

3 Answers

What salary are you looking for?

2 Answers

Your resume is tailored to this job, did you make it up?

3 Answers

How do you get 4 gallons of liquid with only 5 and 3 gallon drums

2 Answers

How many fathers are there in the US?

1 Answer

Case - I am a welding parts manufacturer and we are losing market share. Tell me why.

1 Answer