Financial Analyst Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor
Financial Analyst Interview Questions in Boston, MA

Financial Analyst Interview Questions in Boston, MA

Interviewers will expect financial analyst candidates to be well-versed in financial markets, modeling, and analysis. Make sure you are comfortable with both micro and macroeconomics. In addition to highly technical questions, be ready to answer a few behavioral questions that will show off your communication and collaboration skills.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How many pingpong balls could fill a 747?

2 Answers

There is no right answer. It's a logic and reasoning test.

Yes, it is a think out loud and reasoning test. Make it personal "I don't ever dial 411 because I'm cheap, but I know some do. My grandmother and my child couldn't do it, so if you eliminate all those types of people, you might be left with 200 million phone users in the US. If I am at work, I would Google first, so that has changed how people use phones. I suppose the 200 million people probably average 1 call per year, so 200 million calls." So, without making a crazy answer like 10 time a day per person, it is a little hard to challenge.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years.

1 Answer

Case study of a potential client sent to candidates 24 hours before interviews and was presented and reviewed during the interview.

1 Answer

Are you comfortable training clients?

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in five years

1 Answer

Do you have relevant experience for the role?

1 Answer

What's your experience with financial modeling. What projects have you been involved before?

1 Answer

What are examples of fixed and variable costs associated with our business?

1 Answer

The excel test was not that easy, I knew how to do v-lookups and pivots but not how to actually use them to help out with actual data

1 Answer

If you were CEO of Iora Health, what would you do?

110 of 204 Interview Questions