Intern Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

Find jobs for intern

Intern Interview Questions in Boston, MA

Intern Interview Questions in Boston, MA

From retail to finance to medicine, every industry needs interns to provide additional support and assistance. Interview questions will vary greatly depending on the industry and role you are looking for. Expect to answer questions about how you work on teams and provide examples of any relevant work experience. To ace your interview, make sure to research the particular position you are applying for.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What has your experience been with microfinance?

1 Answer

Because I was still a student, I explained that my exposure to microfinance thus far had been mainly in the classroom.

You are playing Russian Roulette and you have a 6-barrel gun and there are two bullets in the chamber (lying consecutively in the chamber). I fire one shot at myself and no bullet comes out and then hand the gun to you. Are you going to spin the barrel and shoot at yourself or shoot from where I left it? (assuming you do not want to get shot)

3 Answers

Given an array of 1000 element, how will you find the element repeated twice in O(n) complexity

3 Answers

write a function that takes in an int and returns a string that would be how one would say that number (ex: 123 -> one hundred twenty three; 50019 -> five thousand nineteen).

3 Answers

How will you make this code readable (given a piece of code)

4 Answers

How familiar are you with the paint industry.

why agency 451?

2 Answers

Implement an Iterator of Iterators which traverses through an arbitrary number of iterators. IE, an iterator which iterates over three list iterators in the following way: L1 = a1, a2, a3 L2 = b1, b2, b3 L3 = c1, c2, c3 Then the iterator should process them in this order: a1, b1, c1, a2, b2, c2, a3, b3, c3

8 Answers

Tell us something about your projects ?

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Basic two bucket / two hourglass to measure a certain amount

110 of 996 Interview Questions