IT Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

IT Interview Questions in Boston, MA

IT professionals build, design, and maintain the systems that handle storing, sending, and retrieving information. Employers are looking for individuals who are able to systematically solve the tough and unusual problems that arise in the field. Expect to be asked many hypothetical questions that will assess your thought process when dealing with complex problems.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Basic questions about Digital radiography system 1) How much is my experience in digital radiography system? 2) How often you communicate to Field service engineers and dealers? 3) Technical questions about DR system

1 Answer

Answered all the questions successfully

Name us a time in your previous internship or course work where a problem was presented to you. Describe what processes you took to overcome the problem and how it was resolved.

1 Answer

Name a time in your employment when something catastrophic and unexpected happened and your response.

1 Answer

You have worked for a private company, do you think you can work under the strict standards of the US govt?

1 Answer

there was no difficult questions during the hiring process, it made it look too good to be true, and it was...

1 Answer

What questions do you have for me?

1 Answer

"What you can you do for us right away when you walk in the door?"

1 Answer

I didn't get any real difficult questions

1 Answer

Some questions about Sonicwall, Active Directory, Cisco, standard IT hardware, software, and cloud services.

110 of 162 Interview Questions