Recruiter Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

Recruiter Interview Questions in Boston, MA

"Companies and agencies are looking to hire recruiters with the industry knowledge and interpersonal skills to source, interview, and hire qualified job candidates. When interviewing for a recruitment position, expect to be asked about your sales experience and customer service experience, as having skills in these departments is essential to becoming a good recruiter who can sell jobs to the right candidates."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The Recruiter told me to take the predictive index without thinking about it, just go with my gut. So when I received the test in my email, it was a Friday afternoon, and I just opened it up and blasted through it!. I took maybe 2 minutes to complete it. This turned out to be the wrong way to do it, because I flunked it! Not that you can really flunk i this type of test, but I answered it very sparsely, clicking a couple of traits on the 1st page and then a couple more on the 2nd and then hitting submit.

2 Answers

I would recommend taking some time on this type of test, going back over it and carefully clicking every relevant trait on both pages, maybe even making the pages match up, like what other people think of you is the same as what you think of yourself.

I was asked about my current compensation.The recruiter wanted me to work for the same base compensation in spite of voicing my concern that the primary reason for the job search was dissatisfaction with the current compensation structure. This is odd because a company should value experience and skills first. The recruiter mentioned that the range I was seeking was within range for the position applied; however, they can't give me that because of my current base compensation.

Name one time you made a mistake. (it was an unexpected twist on the typical “what is your weakness?“

1 Answer

Describe an experience where you failed but you learned something.

1 Answer

The questions were typical. How were my skills applicable? What makes me a great candidate? What were my expectations?

1 Answer

What do you see that challenges you the most about this position?

1 Answer

No unexpected interview questions basic

1 Answer

Why do you want to become a recruitment consultant?

1 Answer

What's the latest book you read and why?

1 Answer

What separates you from other students/applicants?

1 Answer

Do you know the difference between an RPO and a staffing agency?

110 of 581 Interview Questions