boston redevelopment authority Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 6, 2017

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at boston redevelopment authority

Development Review Interview

Interview

Easy, over the phone. You can apply online. Contact someone at the office directly for opportunities. You must show enthusiasm about joining their team and they are very open and welcoming.

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at boston redevelopment authority.

Interview

Casual Interview Experience. It last for 20-30 minutes. The interviewers ask for some basic interview questions. What do you know about us and why do you apply for this job?

Research Division Graduate Student Coop Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at boston redevelopment authority (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

First, a person will show you their work place, their models used to study the whole Boston Area and their wonderful office. Then, you will meet two people. They will ask you the specific questions about your resume and the past work/intern you had.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at boston redevelopment authority (Boston, MA).

Interview

Employer emailed me less than 2 weeks after I submitted my application;
    on-site interview with two interviewers;
    the interview is more like a general conversation, they were not really "testing" you, but chat with you and trying to know more about your experience;
    interviewers were friendly and helpful;
    they did a really good job on contacting and scheduling time with me;

Interview Questions

• questions about my experience on resume;
      Other questions are like: What do you know about my company?
      Pretty general behavioral questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at boston redevelopment authority (Boston, MA).

Interview

I applied for the position and weeks later I kept getting calls from mysterious numbers, no message left. I finally got an email from someone who didn't identify who they were and what company they were from asking to schedule an interview. I had to search the persons name on the internet to find out what company they were from as there was no signature. By then I had already found an internship so instead of blowing them off I simply emailed explaining I was no longer in the market. No answer.

A week later another HR rep emails and calls me asking for an interview and I explained I was contacted by so and so and told them I was no longer in the market but they never responded. -- this person also did not respond AGAIN!

Who are these people?
    Advice? Maybe reach out to qualified candidates immediately as they will be "snatched" up pretty quickly, also who wants to work for management that is this unprofessional and rude. Pay your interns, that is a sign a company has horrible salary if they can't even budget to pay their interns, we have no money its hard to work for 20 hours when you have no money.

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at boston redevelopment authority in January 2016.

Interview

This was a 15 minute in person interview at Boston City Hall. It was with two employees at once. The interview was very rush and both interviewers were texting on their phones throughout the interview. One would not look me in the face while speaking and was not friendly. This was the first round of two interviews.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at boston redevelopment authority.

Interview

Was searching for internships right after college. Website was easily accessible from the City of Boston's job site. They had a lot of summer intern opportunities available. I got a phone call for an interview the day after I submitted my resume. They did a great job with contacting me and staying in touch leading up to the interview.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at boston redevelopment authority (Boston, MA) in May 2014.

Interview

I came in and it was more of a chit-chat time rather than an interview. I was able to tell the recruiter everything that I have to say pretty comfortably.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that are relevant to this position?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at boston redevelopment authority in February 2009.

Interview

I received a phone call from the hiring manager to come in for the interview. It was a one to one traditonal interview. Questions were asked about my work experience, educational background, interests in the company.