Sales Associate Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

Sales Associate Interview Questions in Boston, MA

"When hiring sales associates, employers are looking for charismatic candidates who can provide helpful advice to customers and close sales. Be prepared to answer a few scenario questions that will assess your ability to handle difficult customers, sell a product, or excel on a team. Previous sales experience is an advantage, but not necessary."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you have any previous work experience?

3 Answers

Yes I do, mostly in customer service. I worked at a Bank, then as a receptionist.

No, however I am extremely dedicated and will give my all to provide such good service to customers you will have more by the end of my time working here. (Seasonal Work Response)

If you could be any animal what would you be?

2 Answers

How would you compete with twenty other associates on a Saturday during our busiest time frame?

1 Answer

I found the most difficult question to be if we could stay overtime on weekends and holidays.

1 Answer

One instance in which you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did u resolve it.

1 Answer

What is the most important aspect of customer service?

1 Answer

How to handle difficult customers given specific scenarios.

1 Answer

previous retail jobs, which department you think you would work best in, how you feel about customer service

1 Answer

"What is the first thing you do when I ask you to find a tech developer in the Boston area? Where do you go first?"

1 Answer

How would you handle a difficult situation with a customer.

110 of 965 Interview Questions