Sales Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Sales

Sales Interview Questions in Boston, MA

As a sales representative, your ability to speak to clients has a large impact on the company’s profits. Great interpersonal, listening, and marketing skills are all essential. As sales reps often encounter skeptical or difficult customers, employers will be looking to assess your ability to present a product with ease, counter objections, and bounce back from rejection. Be prepared to give a convincing sales pitch on one of the company's products or role-play a situation in which you have to persuade difficult customer.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you have any previous work experience?

3 Answers

Yes I do, mostly in customer service. I worked at a Bank, then as a receptionist.

No, however I am extremely dedicated and will give my all to provide such good service to customers you will have more by the end of my time working here. (Seasonal Work Response)

What is your biggest accomplishment

2 Answers

Why do you want to work for us?

3 Answers

The generic situation / reaction questions: if you were put in this type of sales situation, how would you react and/or change your sales approach.

2 Answers

If you could be any animal what would you be?

2 Answers

What are the engine options for a Civic?

1 Answer

previous retail jobs, which department you think you would work best in, how you feel about customer service

1 Answer

Name a movie that describes your life?

Why did you chose us?

1 Answer

Name your favorite restaurant?

110 of 2,876 Interview Questions