Senior Product Manager Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

Senior Product Manager Interview Questions in Boston, MA

Senior product manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Mostly questions around Amazon leadership principles

2 Answers

There is no set way of answering these questions. It depends on your experience. If you believe in the leadership principles you should have the right answers most of the time.

Hello! As a recent employee, I created a service that outlines every detail of the interview process and questions asked during my recent interviews at Amazon along with my answers (created it after seeing there were not many up-to-date good resources). You can find it here at: https://interviewjoy.com/services/interview-process-details/amazon-senior-manager-interview-questions/ Although titled “manager interviews”, the content is applicable to many roles at Amazon. It has proved to be very popular and useful for Amazon job candidates. You can buy it from the interviewjoy.com website.. (Please do not forget to check the reviews on that page to read my customers' comments..). thanks and good luck with your interviews! (and I hope you join this amazing company!) Jacob

Should Amazon sell cars?

1 Answer

Case 2- the focus was on lead time. 1. Given an order that was placed, how would you identify or distinguish a business from a customer order assuming all information is the same? 2. Focused around AB testing and the resulting data. In this case A- a customer phone number was required. B - not required. As such would would you choose.

Case 1 - focus was about On Time Deliver. The questions were as follows. 1. How would you increase OTD from X% to Y% for large parcel items. The data that was given was - avg item cost - avg large parcel cost - avg total order cost - avg customer lifetime value purchase of large parcel - avg customer lifetime value purchase due to late delivery - active number of customers These are all the data points I could remember

What is the product you are most proud of and why?

Tell me a time when you [insert leadership principle]

2 Answers

What is your data to day as a product manager?

Behavioral questions focused on skill sets required by the job. Questions were focused on adaptability, communication style, teamwork, product requirement and understanding of the SDLC. I was very impressed with the overall process, very responsive HR, very knowledgeable and smart people. I will highly recommend NaviHealth, good company to work. But at the end, I failed to impress them – my bad.

Tell me about yourself.