Manager Interview Questions in Boulder, CO | Glassdoor

Manager Interview Questions in Boulder, CO

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was asked how do I deliver a "no" to the customer when they are expecting and demanding a "yes" answer.

1 Answer

I explained I would review all the avenues to get a yes and if the answer had to be "no" then that would be the clear and concise message I would deliver. No blaming, no excused, I would present a supportive and final company decision.

Tell me about a time in your careeer when you failed to meet a goal

1 Answer

VP of Sales asked me to ask everyone if they would recommend me for this position.

1 Answer

How will you grow your business

1 Answer

Severa questions about Linux that I had little experience or expertise.

1 Answer

HR personality questions were more difficult than most of the tech.

1 Answer

Why are you a project manager?

1 Answer

I was asked what task in the job description was something I was not looking forward to or excited about doing?

1 Answer

What experience I had in areas relating to the job description?

1 Answer

Referring to a program I'd worked on in the past, how did I deal with various issues.

110 of 212 Interview Questions