Software Developer Interview Questions in Boulder, CO | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Software Developer

Software Developer Interview Questions in Boulder, CO

"Software developers design, write, test, and maintain the code for a software system. Extensive knowledge of programming languages, data structures, and algorithms are necessary to pass the technical interview which is designed to test these skills. Employers are looking for candidates with a bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience. "

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

write an algorithm to divide two numbers using only loops and addition.

6 Answers

// I don't get this question.... // Is there any Aha algorithm for solving it, instead of the naive approach? int divide(int dividend, int divisor) int ans=0, partial=0; while(partial+divisor

No, its essentially that asinine. Glad I spent 10 years in the industry and got my PhD to be judged on this algorithm....

I'm not sure a correct answer for this question is going to say, "Hey...Here's the next designer/programmer of Chrome v2"....? WTF?!? public static void main(String[] args){ int divisor = 2; int number = 100; int i = Integer.MAX_VALUE; for (int j = 1; j = number) { System.out.println((j)); break; } } }

No questions were difficult 1) How to reverse a string 2) How do you increase profits in a retail store.

1 Answer

Their process for interviewing candidates usually involves some form of OOP problem. There were some C# and javascript general knowledge questions thrown in.

1 Answer

Write code to quantize an image to 256 colors. Write a routine to assign an optimal 256 color palette to an image.

1 Answer

just typical questions that HR asks

Copy a graph.

1 Answer

What can the .NET framework be used for?

What do you want to get out of this job?

What is the difference between an abstract class and an interface?