Branch Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Branch Manager Interview Questions

"A branch manager demands the skills of someone who is proficient in accounting, but can also build good customer relations, oversee operations, and approve loans and lines of credit. During an interview, be prepared to talk about your experience in managing others, creating a good rapport in the community, and motivating your staff to be successful and ethical. Beforehand, prepare yourself with how you would handle a stressful, difficult, or struggling employee and your tactics to get them back on task."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

He asked me two questions, they were both about how I would fix a branch with low morale and engagement.

1 Answer

I said I would interview each employee and get a feel for all the dynamics, start with the low-hanging fruit and see if the employees have any suggestions for improvement, and then manage accordingly from there. He didn't like that I wanted to ask the employees for improvement ideas because that was "my job" and he suggested I may have to "fire everyone and clean house".

How do you handle a situation where one of your employees is just not getting the hang of selling/able to perform up to our standards?

1 Answer

How are you going to be able to handle the high stress of getting enough leads while attending school and staying on top of school work.

3 Answers

Tell me a little about yourself

2 Answers

what experience do you have pertaining to the position.

3 Answers

What is your ideal job?

1 Answer

What are 2 qualities of people you cannot work with, and what are 2 qualities of people you work best with?

1 Answer

what would you ask ceo if you had the opportunity

1 Answer

What do you plan to do with your degree when you graduate?

1 Answer

What does the quote say on the wall behind you(with out looking)

110 of 1,046 Interview Questions