Branch Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Branch Manager Interview Questions

"A branch manager demands the skills of someone who is proficient in accounting, but can also build good customer relations, oversee operations, and approve loans and lines of credit. During an interview, be prepared to talk about your experience in managing others, creating a good rapport in the community, and motivating your staff to be successful and ethical. Beforehand, prepare yourself with how you would handle a stressful, difficult, or struggling employee and your tactics to get them back on task."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

We all work with someone who might not be as ethical as we are. What was the issue and what did you do?

1 Answer

Employee opening accounts for clients that did not request them or understand what they were doing in the acct opening process. I addressed it with that employee and reviewed the account opening guidelines and ethics. Informed them of the process that would be instantly instituted if a this practice did not stop immediately. It did not happen again.

How do you handle a situation where one of your employees is just not getting the hang of selling/able to perform up to our standards?

1 Answer

He asked me two questions, they were both about how I would fix a branch with low morale and engagement.

1 Answer

How are you going to be able to handle the high stress of getting enough leads while attending school and staying on top of school work.

3 Answers

Tell me a little about yourself

2 Answers

what experience do you have pertaining to the position.

3 Answers

Where do you expect to be in three years? Five years?

1 Answer

Where did I see myself in 5 years?

1 Answer

What are your future plans with this company.

1 Answer

Tell me a time you dealt with a difficult customer and how did you handle the situation?

110 of 812 Interview Questions