Branch manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Branch manager Interview Questions

"A branch manager demands the skills of someone who is proficient in accounting, but can also build good customer relations, oversee operations, and approve loans and lines of credit. During an interview, be prepared to talk about your experience in managing others, creating a good rapport in the community, and motivating your staff to be successful and ethical. Beforehand, prepare yourself with how you would handle a stressful, difficult, or struggling employee and your tactics to get them back on task."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

He asked me two questions, they were both about how I would fix a branch with low morale and engagement.

1 Answer

I said I would interview each employee and get a feel for all the dynamics, start with the low-hanging fruit and see if the employees have any suggestions for improvement, and then manage accordingly from there. He didn't like that I wanted to ask the employees for improvement ideas because that was "my job" and he suggested I may have to "fire everyone and clean house".

We all work with someone who might not be as ethical as we are. What was the issue and what did you do?

1 Answer

How do you handle a situation where one of your employees is just not getting the hang of selling/able to perform up to our standards?

1 Answer

Where there a time in your current position where you made the wrong decision? How did you deal with it or fix the issue?

5 Answers

IQ related

4 Answers

What do you think are the negative aspects of my personality?

3 Answers

Are you married or have kids?

3 Answers

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

3 Answers

How are you going to be able to handle the high stress of getting enough leads while attending school and staying on top of school work.

3 Answers

How did you hear about us?

110 of 1,266 Interview Questions