Branch Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Branch Manager Interview Questions

"A branch manager demands the skills of someone who is proficient in accounting, but can also build good customer relations, oversee operations, and approve loans and lines of credit. During an interview, be prepared to talk about your experience in managing others, creating a good rapport in the community, and motivating your staff to be successful and ethical. Beforehand, prepare yourself with how you would handle a stressful, difficult, or struggling employee and your tactics to get them back on task."

Top Interview Questions

Why do you want to do this? What makes you different? If you could choose one word to describe you what would that word be?

1 Answer

I wanted to better my business skills through a real world experience. The word I used was trustworthy.

When was a time you had to deal with a bad situation and how did you overcome it?

1 Answer

If you had to be rated on only one area as a branch manager, what would it be?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you were able to solve a problem for a client and provide a solution? (Not exact wording)

1 Answer

When are you available to reschedule?

What is your motivation

1 Answer

Simple Questions. Strengths weaknesses. Past experiences.

Tell me about your current position and share a challenge in your day to day routine. How did you get your customer list? How did you penetrate the market? What are your sales metrics?

1 Answer

Are you ok with our offer of $40000?

1 Answer

can you come to short hills for training?

110 of 1,035 Interview Questions