Branch Office Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Branch Office Administrator Interview Questions

Branch office administrator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

It was a pleasant interview. I do remember being asked to recall an uncomfortable situation with a previous employer and relate how I dealt with it. I did so, and the FA seemed to be satisfied with my answer. Basically, the work is not that hard, especially if you know anything about the financial markets (stocks, bonds, mutual funds, etc). You need to be detail-oriented so that you stay on top of everything, and you should have a good personality and certainly a professional appearance because you will be dealing with clients. It is important that the clients like you and trust you, because they are the reason we come to work every day. With any luck, you will develop warm relationships with many of those clients. You are the face of the office, the first person they talk to when they call and the first person they see when they come in. You can make a real difference in how they perceive their EJ relationship. So the interviewer will be looking for someone who can make that good first impression and make clients feel welcome.

1 Answer

The application/interview process may seem long. They do a very complete background check, I believe. But it will be worth it in the end if you get the job!

where is you dad or who you dad

1 Answer

Q: What has made an office successful in your tenure as a program manager

1 Answer

Describe a stressful situation that had dependant variables and how did you handle it.

Career goals

1 Answer

How do you handle disgruntled or difficult people? What are your strengths and weaknesses. Describe a situation at work where you found a problem caused by you, or someone else and what did you do to, if anything, to rectify it.

What is the salary range I expected.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you have a disagreement with a supervisor and how you handled it.

How do you hold yourself accountable for your actions?

Tell me about a time you had two projects due at the same time and you handled them.

110 of 81 Interview Questions