Brand Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Brand Manager

Brand Manager Interview Questions

"When hiring a brand manager, a companies seek out candidates who have the marketing skills and creativity to improve public perception of a brand and increase sales and customer loyalty. The interviewer may ask situational questions where you have to explain marketing trends, think up solutions to a failing brand campaign, or devise new marketing strategies for a brand."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You are an ABM for Chips Ahoy. You notice that sales/revenue is up 5% compared to last year but your total share of the cookie category has declined 5%. How do you explain this apparent contradiction?

3 Answers

Basically I mentioned that I would want to know what was happening with my existing competitors. Where they experiencing the same thing? In the end, the answer the interviewer was looking for was.....Yes, sales/revenue was increasing for Chips Ahoy, but the cookie category was growing at a faster rate (because of new entrants into the category) than sales/revenue.

Is this some sort of joke question seriously ... Category is growing faster than you are that's how you lose share no brainer

You rose the price. Ly vs ty. Ly comps vs unit comps.

Tell me about a well marketed product

2 Answers

The followups for each behavioral was tough. Also she asked me to introduce myself in the reverse chronological manner. That was the first for me.

2 Answers

Why do you want to work for us if you already own a million dollar company?

2 Answers

Some young people love to live in a big city like New York City... Findlay, Ohio is nothing like that. How would you feel if you were to be placed here?

1 Answer

What type of roommate would I want in college?

1 Answer

What do you believe to be your most outstanding accomplishment in any position.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you had to lead a team that was charged with undertaking an unpopular task. How did you manage the team and what was the end result? (And tell me another, and another)

1 Answer

Can you leave on an out of the country buying trip in 2 weeks?

1 Answer

Are you mobile? Would you move to China if I told you to? What about California?

110 of 782 Interview Questions