Brand Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brand Manager Interview Questions

"When hiring a brand manager, a companies seek out candidates who have the marketing skills and creativity to improve public perception of a brand and increase sales and customer loyalty. The interviewer may ask situational questions where you have to explain marketing trends, think up solutions to a failing brand campaign, or devise new marketing strategies for a brand."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Are you mobile? Would you move to China if I told you to? What about California?

1 Answer

Walk me through your resume

1 Answer

Out of all the places you've been, what's your favorite?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you had to lead a team that was charged with undertaking an unpopular task. How did you manage the team and what was the end result? (And tell me another, and another)

Why Amazon?

1 Answer

Pretty textbook interview questions: Tell me about your background. Explain a time when you had to deal with a difficult co-worker or client. Why are you interested in World Kitchen. What are your strengths and weaknesses. Provide an example of the project you've done that is relevant to World Kitchen. Why do you think you're a fit for this position.

1 Answer

What is the salary range you're looking for?

1 Answer

Do you have UX experience (read: asking the candidate who is an Account Manager now IA)?

1 Answer

What position are you interviewing for?

2 Answers