Branding Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Branding Interview Questions

2,543

Branding interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Other than your basic "get to know you questions" I was asked about my career goals.

1 Answer

An example of something you did that you weren't proud of.

1 Answer

What was it like working with Target stores. What is their process. How many times did they meet with you during the design process. Why are you here? Please go. We will contact you for a Skype interview (which never happened) when we review all the projects and information about the candidates.

1 Answer

How much do you know about wine?

1 Answer

Tell me about the saddest you've ever been.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you had to lead a team that was charged with undertaking an unpopular task. How did you manage the team and what was the end result? (And tell me another, and another)

1 Answer

Pretty textbook interview questions: Tell me about your background. Explain a time when you had to deal with a difficult co-worker or client. Why are you interested in World Kitchen. What are your strengths and weaknesses. Provide an example of the project you've done that is relevant to World Kitchen. Why do you think you're a fit for this position.

1 Answer

There were no difficult questions but the interviewer handed me a printed out map quest directions to Lithonia and said to head over that way to Sam's Club for a second round of interviews.

1 Answer

Have you ever had to discipline a direct report? How did you handle it.

1 Answer

How would you describe yourself?

1120 of 2,543 Interview Questions