Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

Brands Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Brands Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you feel about interacting with different departments of the company while managing the multicultural strategy of several brands and their owners at the same time?

1 Answer

Great question, very focused on the needs but also a tough one when elaborating. Theses was one of the few questions where the needs of the position were clear.

What is your brand? (Just had to mention this as the greatest interview question I've ever been asked. I'm going to use myself going forward.)

1 Answer

No questions. Just told me I don't fit in, and I'm not qualified.

1 Answer

How did you approach marketing messaging in past assignments?

1 Answer

They ask some difficult questions, such as how far would you go, have you gone for a customer to make them happy. This sounds like a make or break question. They want someone honest, but they also want someone willing to go the distance within the boundaries of the company.

Do you have a weakness?

1 Answer

Are you familiar with IB and why IB? How strong are your customer service skills? Your job consist majority of your time making and taking calls, are you okay with that? How do you deal with upset customers? Tell me a time when you had to deal with someone in a team? How do you feel with work left undone? How do you make do w/ limited resources... in other words, resources are limited, are you okay with that and how can you overcome this obstacle? Tell me your weakness? What is your strength? Can you work the hours from M-F 8am - 4pm? How do you feel about travel, your commute and how far? Why do you want this job? What do you like to do for fun?

1 Answer

What makes you a good sales associate?

1 Answer

Who has been the most influential person in your life to date?

1 Answer

Would you sell our solution as a marketing/branding so,union or a technical solution?

110 of 23 Interview Questions