Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brands Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Brands Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

How do you feel about interacting with different departments of the company while managing the multicultural strategy of several brands and their owners at the same time?

1 Answer

Great question, very focused on the needs but also a tough one when elaborating. Theses was one of the few questions where the needs of the position were clear.

How did you approach marketing messaging in past assignments?

1 Answer

Are you familiar with IB and why IB? How strong are your customer service skills? Your job consist majority of your time making and taking calls, are you okay with that? How do you deal with upset customers? Tell me a time when you had to deal with someone in a team? How do you feel with work left undone? How do you make do w/ limited resources... in other words, resources are limited, are you okay with that and how can you overcome this obstacle? Tell me your weakness? What is your strength? Can you work the hours from M-F 8am - 4pm? How do you feel about travel, your commute and how far? Why do you want this job? What do you like to do for fun?

Do you have a weakness?

1 Answer

What can you do to help the company grow and expand it's licensed sports and entertainment licensing portfolio.

1 Answer

No questions. Just told me I don't fit in, and I'm not qualified.

1 Answer

Would you sell our solution as a marketing/branding so,union or a technical solution?

1 Answer

What makes you a good sales associate?

1 Answer

What is your brand? (Just had to mention this as the greatest interview question I've ever been asked. I'm going to use myself going forward.)

1 Answer

Who has been the most influential person in your life to date?

110 of 23 Interview Questions