Engineering Interview Questions in Bridgeport, CT | Glassdoor

Engineering Interview Questions in Bridgeport, CT

Engineering interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You are given a stream of directions in [up, down, left, right]. Each direction means move one unit in that direction. After completing the movements, you will return to the position where you started. Compute the area of the shape you created. I was asked this when FactSet interviewed me a very long time ago. I liked the question so I sometimes use it myself when I interview other applicants..

4 Answers

There is no answer. The interviewer just wants to have a good discussion with you about algorithms and running time.

Does this mean the area of steps taken (not including duplicate steps)? Or the area of the steps taken AND area of the shape within those steps (assuming the steps produce a complete shape)?

use the floor function of (number of moves / 2). [n/2]

Given a list of sorted/sequential integers with one duplicate, find the duplicate.

1 Answer

Write a method that loops through 1-100, and prints "fizz" when the number is a multiple of 3, "buzz" when the number is a multiple of 5, and "fizzbuzz" when the number is a multiple of both 3 and 5.

Design a blackjack game.

1 Answer

New York guy asked typical iPhone engineering questions but none particularly egregious or challenging, e.g. memory management and ARC

1 Answer

How much do you make now?

1 Answer

nothing was asked at the moment

1 Answer

If we can't provide the senior position would you accept a middle level position? We can not provide the senior position because you are not doing the exact thing we are doing right now.

Technical detail questions.