Intern Interview Questions in Bridgeport, CT | Glassdoor
Intern Interview Questions in Bridgeport, CT

Intern Interview Questions in Bridgeport, CT

From retail to finance to medicine, every industry needs interns to provide additional support and assistance. Interview questions will vary greatly depending on the industry and role you are looking for. Expect to answer questions about how you work on teams and provide examples of any relevant work experience. To ace your interview, make sure to research the particular position you are applying for.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Wasn't anything too difficult. Very laid back. Gave a good explanation of what I had to do. Being a huge wrestling fan I'm sure helped.

3 Answers

I wish you the best of luck this summer at WWE! Work hard and play hard. Maybe I'll be able to meet you someday (I am still waiting to hear back from WWE HQ)! Which department are you working for?

HELLO WWE . WELL IAM JOHNS EDWIN . I WOULD LIKE TO CONVAY THIS MSG TO SHOW THAT I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THE WWE . PLS GIVE ME A REPLY IN JOHNSEDWIN007@GMAIL.COM . THANK YOU...

Hey i was just wondering how long your internship was for?

Your resume is very impressive, however It is not as extensive as some applicants, how would you compare yourself to these applicants?

Any questions for us?

1 Answer

What research have you done in the technology field

1 Answer

What is something interesting you have learned in your classes that changed the way you think?

1 Answer

where do you see your self in ten years

What is your Greatest Weakness

1 Answer

Would you rather be a smart worker or a hard worker?

Greatest weakness?