Broadcast Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Broadcast Engineer Interview Questions

Broadcast engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want this job?

1 Answer

based on my combined experience in 2 different files , this job is the perfect marriage for my skills. The perfect job! (I did feel that this job was just perfect and they knew i was excited by that)

Are you involved with any community services groups or other organizations.

1 Answer

When asked about your ability to work alternative shifts, even if you are open to this possibility, refuse. Managers view a strong work ethic as a sign of poor self esteem and will ruthlessly exploit any answer in the affirmative when it comes to filling holes in the schedule. Unless you wish to spend months without a day off working rotating shifts, for your own good, refuse.

How comfortable are you with talking to people?

will you work around the clock 24/7

1 Answer

Basic DSP questions like: 1. Use knob to tune and generate the parameters for FIR filter. How to get rid of the bad noise when you switch from one set of parameters to another ones. 2. Time domain envelop and instrumental harmonic affairs and the way they affect the Fourrier spectrum. 3. Question about the resume. 4. Behavioral questions like why you choose Dolby, do you consider yourself a good fit for big company or startup, you like to learn and solve specific technical problems or big picture management problems, do you consider yourself a good fit for base level algorithm design or mid level software optimization or top level product design work. 5. Quantization and sampling DSP questions. Since human hearing region is between 10Hz-20kHz, why we need 44.1kHz or 48kHz or even 96kHz and use them as the digital media sample rates.

"Why Bloomberg" is a very important aspect of the interview process.

Do I know this person from my previous job?

110 of 11 Interview Questions