Broker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Broker Interview Questions

broker interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Phone/Person: Why Schwab? Phone/Person: What do you know about the company? Phone: Name a time you had to go above and beyond to help a customer. Phone: Tell me a little more about your [experience at the last company]. Person: Tell me about a time when you had to get a group to to cooperate with what you are doing. Tell me about a time when you had to get a group, outside of your own, to cooperate. Tell me about a time when you had to explain a technical term to someone who was not familiar with it. Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer and how you dealt with it. SIFMA: I don't remember the exact questions, but be sure to study logic questions (multiple choice answers with a) necessarily true b) necessarily true but not false c) not enough info given [never the case] d) necessarily false but not true e) necessarily false) and financial-related math questions (stock split, return rates, rate comparisons, percentage, etc). Yes, you are required to add, subtract, multiply, and divide by hand. Approximately 26 logic questions (30 minutes given) and 27 math questions (1 hour given).

3 Answers

hidup ini bagaikan malm menjadi terang yang diterbitkan cahaya matahari dan di hias seorang bidadari yang cantik pada waktu sesaat dalam hati merenung

Whoever this anonymous person is. Hmu

What are your expectations

Can you dial a phone

3 Answers

We will charge you $ 500 for the digital copyright material?

2 Answers

If Client A purchased 40 shares of stock at $30 per share and then sold 30% of the shares what would the profit be in the first quarter if the shares had increased in value by 12%?

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

How much are you willing to make minimum over the next year?

Do you like the idea that this company is owned by the same family since 1855

Simple sales interview.

2 Answers

It was odd that it was important I would be able to pay the enrollment fee if offered the job

2 Answers

What interest did you have before being contacted by Westlake Financial Services in Auto Loans?

110 of 698 Interview Questions