Broker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Broker Interview Questions

Broker interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Phone/Person: Why Schwab? Phone/Person: What do you know about the company? Phone: Name a time you had to go above and beyond to help a customer. Phone: Tell me a little more about your [experience at the last company]. Person: Tell me about a time when you had to get a group to to cooperate with what you are doing. Tell me about a time when you had to get a group, outside of your own, to cooperate. Tell me about a time when you had to explain a technical term to someone who was not familiar with it. Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer and how you dealt with it. SIFMA: I don't remember the exact questions, but be sure to study logic questions (multiple choice answers with a) necessarily true b) necessarily true but not false c) not enough info given [never the case] d) necessarily false but not true e) necessarily false) and financial-related math questions (stock split, return rates, rate comparisons, percentage, etc). Yes, you are required to add, subtract, multiply, and divide by hand. Approximately 26 logic questions (30 minutes given) and 27 math questions (1 hour given).

3 Answers

hidup ini bagaikan malm menjadi terang yang diterbitkan cahaya matahari dan di hias seorang bidadari yang cantik pada waktu sesaat dalam hati merenung

Whoever this anonymous person is. Hmu

What interest did you have before being contacted by Westlake Financial Services in Auto Loans?

2 Answers

Can you dial a phone

3 Answers

If Client A purchased 40 shares of stock at $30 per share and then sold 30% of the shares what would the profit be in the first quarter if the shares had increased in value by 12%?

3 Answers

What was a time you went above and beyond a customer's expectations?

1 Answer

Please describe the mission and values of the company.

1 Answer

What I was interested in.

1 Answer

Describe when a superviser criticized you and what did you do.

What are your goals?