Broker Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Broker Trainee Interview Questions

Broker trainee interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Can you dial a phone

3 Answers

This is a great place to work. No drug testing of any kind and Complience does not exist. You can litteraly be home all ad hitting the bong and no one cares. shave a little off the top of your clients accounts.NO Problem!!

lol, is this a joke because these guys are known scammers?

Phone/Person: Why Schwab? Phone/Person: What do you know about the company? Phone: Name a time you had to go above and beyond to help a customer. Phone: Tell me a little more about your [experience at the last company]. Person: Tell me about a time when you had to get a group to to cooperate with what you are doing. Tell me about a time when you had to get a group, outside of your own, to cooperate. Tell me about a time when you had to explain a technical term to someone who was not familiar with it. Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer and how you dealt with it. SIFMA: I don't remember the exact questions, but be sure to study logic questions (multiple choice answers with a) necessarily true b) necessarily true but not false c) not enough info given [never the case] d) necessarily false but not true e) necessarily false) and financial-related math questions (stock split, return rates, rate comparisons, percentage, etc). Yes, you are required to add, subtract, multiply, and divide by hand. Approximately 26 logic questions (30 minutes given) and 27 math questions (1 hour given).

3 Answers

If Client A purchased 40 shares of stock at $30 per share and then sold 30% of the shares what would the profit be in the first quarter if the shares had increased in value by 12%?

3 Answers

The primary topic in all of our interviews was customer service. Everyone I spoke to emphasized that customer service was really the focus of the company and the position.

1 Answer

What was a time you went above and beyond a customer's expectations?

1 Answer

Please describe the mission and values of the company.

1 Answer

Describe when a superviser criticized you and what did you do.

1 Answer

Are you ready and willing to make 800 cold calls per day while working from 8am to 8pm?

1 Answer

Have you ever missed a deadline?

1 Answer

Tell me what you know about Schwab.

110 of 115 Interview Questions