Brokerage Services interview questions | Glassdoor

Interview Questions

5,074

interview questions shared by candidates

Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What is 29^2?

4 Answers

If you have a deck of cards split into 4 piles and was offered 1:1 odds to draw a face card (J Q K A) from at least one of the piles, would you take the game? Why or why not?

4 Answers

Roll a fair dice, if it's a prime number, you pay me that number times $100, if it's not a prime number, I pay you that number times $100. Consider 1 as a prime number. How much willing to pay to play this game.

7 Answers

Every kind of client question, i.e. "Tell us about a time when you dealt with a very difficult customer and how you solved their problem. Be specific with the issue at hand, your approach to handling the issue, resources you used, and the outcome, including how the client felt at the end of the interaction."

4 Answers

If the clock is at 9:30, what angle is it at?

6 Answers

What the probability of getting 2 consecutive heads in a total of N tosses (I found this one pretty hard and I didn't figure out the right answer at the time.)

4 Answers

How many times will you write 'nine' if you wrote out the numbers 1 to 100?

6 Answers

How does raising capital by issuing equity affect the income statement?

3 Answers

Two butterflies are trading on an underlying: a 50 butterfly and a 100 butterfly. Both are 5 wide and implied volatility is the same. Which one is more expensive?

5 Answers

How to use concurrency to make matrix multiply computation faster? what is the complexity?

3 Answers