Brokerage Services interview questions | Glassdoor

Interview Questions

5,420

interview questions shared by candidates

Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Gave different spreads (butterflies,call,put) and prices and I had to figure out the price of certain strike calls and puts. interesting mixture between logic and options knowledge.

2 Answers

Suppose you have a stack of pancakes of pairwise distinct sizes. You wish to order the pancakes the pancakes by size, with the largest one on the bottom. The only operation is available to you is a spatula flip: You can insert a spatula anywhere in the pancake stack and flip over the stack above the spatula, reversing the order of the pancakes. For instance, in the following stack bottom . 2 3 | 5 1 4 . top Inserting the spatula between 3 and 5 will give: bottom 2 3 4 1 5 | top Design an algorithm to sort the pancake stack using this operation. Write a program to execute this algorithm in C++. What is the runtime efficiency (precisely, not just in Big-O time), assuming that a flip is an atomic operation? Is your algorithm optimal (again, precisely, not just asymptotically)?

2 Answers

What is 1/64 as a decimal?

2 Answers

What is the total volume of oceans in the world.

Can you dial a phone

3 Answers

If Client A purchased 40 shares of stock at $30 per share and then sold 30% of the shares what would the profit be in the first quarter if the shares had increased in value by 12%?

3 Answers

Given a m*n matrix with values -1 or 1, try to flip the values in a given row and a given line efficiently.

3 Answers

How many times would you write out the number 9 when writing out all numbers between 0 and 100?

2 Answers

How much would you pay to play this game? You have a fair coin. You get heads you win $1 and can continue to play. You get tails, you collect your winnings ans stop the game. Second question. Now what if the winnings double each time you get heads.

3 Answers

Phone/Person: Why Schwab? Phone/Person: What do you know about the company? Phone: Name a time you had to go above and beyond to help a customer. Phone: Tell me a little more about your [experience at the last company]. Person: Tell me about a time when you had to get a group to to cooperate with what you are doing. Tell me about a time when you had to get a group, outside of your own, to cooperate. Tell me about a time when you had to explain a technical term to someone who was not familiar with it. Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer and how you dealt with it. SIFMA: I don't remember the exact questions, but be sure to study logic questions (multiple choice answers with a) necessarily true b) necessarily true but not false c) not enough info given [never the case] d) necessarily false but not true e) necessarily false) and financial-related math questions (stock split, return rates, rate comparisons, percentage, etc). Yes, you are required to add, subtract, multiply, and divide by hand. Approximately 26 logic questions (30 minutes given) and 27 math questions (1 hour given).

3140 of 5,420 Interview Questions