Brokerage Services interview questions | Glassdoor

Interview Questions

5,421

interview questions shared by candidates

Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The people of TownX pay as much income tax(percentage-wise) as the number of rupees made per week. What's the optimal salary?

2 Answers

I flip a coin and get heads 99 times. It is a fair coin. What are the chances that, if flipped again, will tails come up.

Tell me about yourself

N/A

2 Answers

What do you want to do in the future? What do you see yourself doing in the future?

2 Answers

What do you want to get out of a company?

2 Answers

what is the angle between hour and minute hand at 10:30 how to escape a room without windows how much dust in a hole of 10*12*10 inches indexes and bond interest rates of prior day behavioral questions: who would you like to invite for dinner

2 Answers

Lowest multiple of 16 that only contains 1s and 0s...I couldn't come up with an efficient solution besides multiplying by stuff until I ended up with 10000 (took too long, interviewer asked me to move on).

2 Answers

What angle does that clock make at 4:15? If you have 100 red and white marbles and had to place them in two separate jars - how would you distribute the marbles to give you the highest chance (EV) of getting a red marble when you are blindfolded? You have to use all the marbles.

1 Answer

Please describe the mission and values of the company.

1 Answer