Account manager Interview Questions in Brooklyn, NY | Glassdoor

Account manager Interview Questions in Brooklyn, NY

"When interviewing for an account owner position, be prepared to speak to your skills in communications, marketing, and client relations. Employers will be interested in your ability to create long lasting relationships with clients and generate sales for a portfolio of accounts. Your interviewer may test your abilities with a role play question, so be prepared to give a mock sales pitch to a difficult client."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you feel if a person is yelling at you on the phone?

3 Answers

I would feeling understanding because that person is upset. I would simply apologize for the inconvenience.

I have a question. What do you suggest me buy which New York State GED study guide? I will take Customer Field Representative exam on May 18th.

When do they drug test?

Why TD Bank?

3 Answers

Why do you want to work here?

2 Answers

What would you say to a customer who exhausted all the extensions on a turnoff notice?

2 Answers

Why do you want to work here

2 Answers

A customer calls telling you that they have just paid their rent and don’t have any money left to pay their bill and they received a turn off notice. They have used all of their extensions. What are you going to tell them ?

2 Answers

What does Customer Service mean to you?

1 Answer

What ways to work with negative reviews do you know?

1 Answer

If I ride a motorcycle because of the parking situation at the location ? What I expected from this job.

1 Answer

this is not necessarily a question but it was more of a request that if I take the sales position to please give me or set me up with a direct manager who was older than me this way they could teach me more about the company, the basics and also just about life because they have been on this earth longer than I have so what that means to me is that a lot of people look to take short cuts with things,,even simple,things. I like to learn from a more, experienced person who can show me many different reasons and outcomes so that I can choose to take a better road and not cut corners. that's basically how I was brought up in the car business at the age of 19 and it has been a proven track record for me