Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Brooklyn, NY | Glassdoor
Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Brooklyn, NY

Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Brooklyn, NY

Executives count on administrative assistants to keep busy schedules and company activities as clear and easy-to-navigate as possible. Expect questions about your organizational, time management, and communication skills. Many of these questions will be story-based, so come ready to explain a time when you successfully juggled multiple deadlines or were able to handle difficult customers at the front desk. Though these interviews focus primarily on soft skills, you may be asked to answer a question about your ability to use basic administrative software.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How my degree is applicable to my sought-after position

Tell me about about yourself and why you applied.

1 Answer

Q: As the Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for organizing team-building events. What would the first event be?

1 Answer

Standard admin experience questions, wanted to know if I had received feedback from former employer and what I was good at and what I could improve upon.

If you saw a client out and about after work hours and they asked to use one of your Metrocard swipes, how would you respond?

1 Answer

They asked me if I had a college degree and if I was familiar with Excel.

1 Answer

Tell me a bit about yourself

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What's your strengths and weakness? How important is managerial style to you? What would you contribute if hired?