Analyst Interview Questions in Brooklyn, NY | Glassdoor

Analyst Interview Questions in Brooklyn, NY

"Analysts work in a variety of fields to break down complex problems and find solutions. When interviewing candidates, employers are looking for applicants who have strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as an in-depth knowledge of the field. For more information on the specific questions you'll be asked, try researching a particular role such as business analyst, financial analyst, programming analyst, or data analyst."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

They asked a lot of Behavioral as well as, a lot of situational based interview questions. In addition, they have asked about project management skills.

Explain what a "work scope" is.

1 Answer

Tell me about yourself My experience from past jobs Asked questions about the classes I disliked in college and about my hobbies

How would you handle a problem with person 'X'?

What would you like to do in Consesyns?

1 Answer

What is your greatest weakness? 3 reasons Why you think you are a great match for the position? Tell about a time you took the lead in a situation? How would you rate your computer skills?

What data would you want about a city when deciding which new market to launch a Tough Mudder event?

I was asked about documents such as risk register and lesson learned documents to walk the interviewer through the process on how I created these documents.