Medical Assistant Interview Questions in Brooklyn, NY | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Medical Assistant

Medical Assistant Interview Questions in Brooklyn, NY

Employers hiring medical assistants are looking for candidates with a mastery of both clerical and interpersonal skills. Expect to be quizzed on health care procedures as well as experience tending to patient needs. You may be asked to answer role-play question that will test your ability to handle difficult patients in a sympathetic and professional way. Be aware that many employers will expect candidates to be certified by the American Association of Medical Assistants.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you work to stop internal theft?

did you work or volunteer, what did you do till now, whats future plans.

1 Answer

Having the fact that my supervisor knew my current experience, and qualities as a CCMA, phlebotomist, and EKG technician questions were very simple. We focus more on salary and job description and duties.

1 Answer

tell me a little bit about yourself? previous experience?

Why should we Hire You? How long did you work at previous Job? Why are you looking for another Job?

1 Answer

What I'm good at in the lab? Phlebotomy, venipunctures and urinalysis,Taking vital signs, EKG’s and aseptic Techniques Specimen collection and Medical office Administration/ Management, CPT-4, ICD-9 Coding, and clinical office procedures.Proficient with various computer application’s such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Skillful in the clinical and administrative duties of a Medical Assistant Excellent organizational and people skills, type 35wpm,CPR certified, valid until 2017

1 Answer

My goals as far my career path