Operations Manager Interview Questions in Brooklyn, NY | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Operations Manager

Operations Manager Interview Questions in Brooklyn, NY

"Employers want operations managers with the leadership, managerial, and interpersonal skills to effectively manage daily operations, evaluate operational costs, and make personnel decisions. Be prepared to discuss your management style as well as your experience handling conflicts and motivating teams to meet deadlines. You should also be ready to answer operational questions such as how you would improve processes to cut costs. A bachelor's degree in management or a similar field of study is required, with a master's degree being ideal."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

During an event, there are 3 items that come up at once, how do you (as a group) prioritize these: a) Broken leg by a participant b) Missing child c) Group of 6 unhappy participants

2 Answers

Our group decided to handle the broken leg first, since that was a quick ambulance call. Then focus on devoting resources to the missing child. Tabling the unhappy participants, and dealing w/ them after the emergencies.

Dude it's a tough mudder. Tell the guy with a broken leg to deal with it, smack the annoying complainers around and tell them to whine to their mothers. Go find the kid.

How can a company set itself apart from its competitors?

1 Answer

One manager asked me what “risk assessment” was because she really did not know.

1 Answer

How experienced/knowledgable are you with operations programming?

which forms did you need to fill out at the us and belarus customs?

- why VS? - why do you want to leave your current job? - what does good customer service mean to you? - what are you looking for in a job? - what is your leadership style - & some “ tell me about a time.. “ questions

Do you know Tessitura

1 Answer

I was asked about my experience and given hypothetical scenarios in which to solve problems