Product Manager Interview Questions in Brooklyn, NY | Glassdoor

Product Manager Interview Questions in Brooklyn, NY

Often considered the "CEO" of their product area, product managers oversee the strategy, production, and implementation of a particular product. Because product management teams include members from different backgrounds such as engineering, design, and data design, product managers must have strong communication skills and excel in cross-functional work environments. Expect to answer questions about your management abilities, prioritization skills, and experience working in product. Though not required, technical backgrounds are advantageous particularly when applying for roles at tech companies.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

they asked me to explain common things like DNS, routing, join tables and other terminology.

Explain how the internet works to a non-technical person.

Tell us about your greatest achievement?

Wanted to know why I want to work there and how I handle ambiguous situations.

How I would handle research and development

Questions involved understanding cross-channel marketing (meaning, digital/web marketing as well as direct mail) and about their business and software in particular. Some behavioral questions. Made me feel comfortable -- but some of the questions about digital marketing may stump anyone who is not prepared for them.

Coming up with the right presentation was the hardest part, the rest were easy. I did enough research and brainstorming for the presentation that I was able to answer most of the product questions during the interview.