Program Manager Interview Questions in Brooklyn, NY | Glassdoor

Program Manager Interview Questions in Brooklyn, NY

Program managers are responsible for overseeing several company projects that are connected by a common goal. Employers are looking for candidates who excel at people management and conflict resolution. Interviewers will want to know about your leadership and multitasking skills, so come ready to discuss a time you were able to successfully motivate a group to meet an imminent deadline or any experience diffusing issues between coworkers.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

They question ability to commit long term to the department.

Tell me about a time when you had to "manage up"?

What is a problem you've encountered in the workplace and how did you handle it?

Not difficult and straight forward. However, questions were read from a list likely generated by HR with out really correlating to my resume or direct observation of me (ie was asked about diversity in workplace when looking at me was obvious I'm a minority in several aspects). No situational questions or inane strengths and weakness type questions.

None of the questions were really difficult, but they were all just negative based and I rarely got to ask them questions about the role.